SIGNING OF TRANSACTION AGREEMENT WITH THE MUNICIPALITY OF ARCHANON – STEROUSIA
Contract signing for the operation entitled:
“SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF A REMOTE CONTROL, REMOTE MANAGEMENT AND LEAKAGE DETECTION SYSTEM FOR THE MUNICIPALITY OF ARCHANES – ASTEROYSIA “
The continuous monitoring and supervision of important parameters of the water supply system operation (flow, pressure, etc.)SYSTEM OBJECTIVE IS:
- The collection and storage of relevant data and the execution of operations to control the active elements of the water supply system.
THE OBJECT OF THE CONTRACT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING WORKS:
- Detailed Planning of the complete offered system.
- Supply and installation of electronic hardware (Server, Client, printers, projection screens etc.) of the Central Control Station as those referred in the issues.
- Supply and installation of 51 Local Tank Control Stations – Pump Stations – Drilling, within the Municipalities of Archarnes – Asterousion.
- Supply and installation of 3692 Consumption Control Stations, in the municipality of Archarnes – Asterousion
- Supply and installation of all the software required for the operation of the System.
- Supply and installation of all communication equipment, including any transponders required for the unintentional and continuous operation of the System, as well as the submission of applications for the approvals from the authorities of Communications Services or any other Services or Entities required.
- Supply and installation of all instruments – devices – components referred in the study (level flow, pressure meters, etc.)
- Factory acceptance tests and on the spot, acceptance tests (field tests).
- Tests of completion of the works and delivery of the System
- Submission of plan, operation and maintenance manuals (certification).
- Training of the Service’s staff in the operations, support and maintenance of the System.
- Operation and support of the system during trial operation.
- Free warranty / maintenance of good operation for the time after the Final Quantitative and Qualitative Acceptance of the supply (System) , which is mentioned in the Technical Offer and its valuation.