CONTRACT SIGNING OF THE MUNICIPALITY OF GORTYNA
Contract signing for the implementation titled:
“SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF A REMOTE CONTROL SYSTEM – REMOTE CONTROL AND
LEAKAGE DETECTION OF THE INTERNAL WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM OF THE MUNICIPALITY OF GORTYNA”.
THE PURPOSE OF THE SYSTEM IS:
The continuous monitoring and supervision of important operating parameters of the water supply system (consumption meters).
- The collection and storage of relevant historical data of the water supply system data.
The proposed system provides for the creation of a system of information gathering, supervisory control, automation,
in the operation of the facilities consisting of a Central Control System (CCS) from which water resources will be managed
through electronic mapping of the water transmission/distribution network, interconnected, through wireless communication
devices with 12.120 Local Consumption Control Stations (LCCS).
THE SCOPE OF THE CONTRACT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING WORKS:
- The detailed design of the offered integrated system.
- Supply and installation of the 12.120 Local Consumption Control Stations (LCCPs), as well as the required equipment.
- Supply and installation of all software required for the operation of the System.
- Supply and installation of all communications equipment, including any transponders – antennas required for the continuous and uninterrupted operation of the System, as well as the submission of applications for the granting of approvals by the competent Services of the communication systems or any other Services or Entities required.
- Supply and installation of those instruments mentioned in the study (Wireless sensor for recording & sending data of consumption meters TSCC, Hydraulic equipment, KSE equipment … etc.).
- Factory acceptance tests and on-site acceptance tests (field test).
- Completion tests and delivery tests of the System.
- Delivery of designs, operation and maintenance manuals (documentation).
- Training of Service personnel in the operations, support and maintenance of the System.
- Operation and support of the system during trial operation.
- Free warranty/ maintenance of good operation for the period after the Final Quantitative and Qualitative Acceptance of the supply (System), which is mentioned in the Technical Offer and evaluated.