ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System is an internationally recognized standard for business quality management. It is a business model implemented that ensures stability in the expected quality of products and services offered by an organization, always aiming at customer satisfaction.
ISO 9001 is the most common quality management standard that sets the requirements for a business to operate so that the end product (or service) meets the expectations of its customers and stakeholders.
By applying the standard, the following goals are met:
- Enhance the reputation of a business by ensuring customer confidence
- Combating competition by companies claiming market share by providing low-cost but dubious quality goods
- Creating opportunities to penetrate international markets as it improves the image and credibility of the business
- Reduce production costs by optimizing resource management and time
- Improving employee awareness in quality management
- Increasing customer satisfaction
- The continuous improvement of the processes based on the application of objective monitoring and measuring mechanisms, and thus the upgrading of the company’s processes